Sunday, April 19, 2015

AHW

"Hey, what'd you get for 16?" I asked while jotting down my answer.
"Oh wait-never mind!" I said.
I was at school with Megan, Ania and Vivian. We were practicing our long jump put we came inside for a little while but then Viv and Megan went out again while Ania and I stayed inside to do our homework. I just finished and I decided to get out my IPad and I started to play music from "The Voice" I kept changing the song before it was over. I was singing and jamming out when Ania asked "What are you doing?"
"I'm dancing what does it look like?" I asked. I was dancing in time to the song and I probably looked very funny. I had a great time when I was at Vivian's house except for the fact that when we were playing with Viv's neighbor's dog she chased me and I fell in the mud. I got my pant all dirty and reopened my scab and it started to bleed: for the 3rd time! I really hate my knee but I have to live with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment