Tuesday, April 7, 2015

AHW

Today I woke with a shiver and a yawn. We were at the Soaring Eagle Waterpark. It was very algid and I glanced at the glowing red clock that read 7:17 am. I heard a moan and rustle of bed covers. I spoke up and said: "Papa, when are going to eat?"
"At the buffet, now let me go back to sleep."
"Hey, if we're leaving at 11:00 then we have to eat at 8:00 then go down to the waterpark at 9:00, that's when its open."
"Ok, you can brush your teeth and wash your face first then."
"OK, I will."
When we went down to the water park I tried this rock climbing thing where you have to swim to the rock wall then climb as high as you can then push yourself off into the moderately warm water. I tried it 3 times because the first 2 times there was no line and the last time I got there just before 5 other kids got into line. The first and second time I didn't do so well but the last time I went I got about 3/4 up the way of the wall. I also went on their water slide and lazy rive and I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment