Thursday, April 30, 2015

AHW

Blood, Blood everywhere! This morning I woke up and had breakfast. During breakfast I had a bloody nose! I truly hate nose bleeds. Later today during school, when we went outside for a fire drill I accidently got hit in the nose. It started gushing bright warm blood and got all over my hands. I was very nervous and scared from losing all that blood. Mrs. Cook was right in front of me so I asked her.  "Um, Mrs. Cook do you have a tissue?" "No, sweetie." She replied. Then I passed Mr. Joe who gave me a clean blue handkerchief from his pocket. When I went to the bathroom my friends Nia came with me. After about 15 minutes my nose stopped bleeding and I had to wash my hands, which had blood all over them. By the time we got out of the bathroom it was 1:57, 3 minutes until Social Studies ended. I was really fatigued and my nose was in agony even though it wasn't bleeding. By the time we got to Mr. Joe's room social studies was over.


I am thankful Mr. Joe was there to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment