Sunday, April 26, 2015

New Bike-Maybe

Today we were about to leave Costco when my dad said "Wait right here I'll be right back."
When we got in the car my dad said that he looked to make sure they were still selling the bike that I wanted to get. I outgrew my old bike so we're looking for a new one. "Oh I know! We'll go to that bike store close to Zoe's house!" He said.
"Ok." Said my mom and I. We pulled up to the store and immediately I went in and spotted a very pretty... exercise machine! It was the one where its like you're climbing stairs. Then I saw a very pretty bike. It turned out that it was a 26'', just the size I needed! But it turned out that it was wayyyy to expensive. $450! Then I came up with a brilliant idea! I could just use my dads bike with the seat all the way down! I tried his bike and I love it! It's kind of a new bike but not really! But I'm still excited! So we have to decided whether to use my dads hand me down or get a new bike just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment