Tuesday, April 28, 2015

AHW


Today during lunch my friends and I were talking about being vegetarian. Megan, Jordyn and I were talking about how hard it was. I especially couldn't go without eating meat for one day because I have to have at least one type of meat for lunch: either Mexican Grill or Salami sandwich or hamburger patties with vegetables. My family and I also eat meat almost every day during dinner. So after talking about eating meat, my friends and I decided to have a contest to see who could be vegetarian the longest. Megan didn't want to participate so it was just me, Vivian, Aria, Nia, Jordyn and Ania. I think either Ania or Nia could win because Ania's already a vegetarian and Nia's part vegan. I think if I had to be vegetarian I couldn't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment