Thursday, April 9, 2015

Reunited

~The Antipode~


Part 1:
 The orange, pink and yellow glow of the sun was rising in the west on the planet Restome. Many things there are antipode of Earth. The people there know nothing of other worlds but the life they live. Their civilization is incredibly more advanced than Earth. For example, they never have any wars and, they can control the wind and weather with just a push of a button. The weather machine consisted of steps and things so evolved that the Earthlings have never even dreamed of it. In Restome there are huge houses and even the 'poor' live in the huge houses. The poor people in Restome are considered rich on Earth. They also have so many materials everything is bountiful.  They're rich in water, oil, precious stones and other materials.

 
 Its winter now and very hot, at the temperature of 101 degrees Fahrenheit. In one neighborhood there is a small 10 year old girl who is waiting at a public flying train station with her mom. They're in the rich class and the young girl wears shorts with sparkling gold, diamonds and emeralds. Her earrings and jewelry are diamonds and emeralds. She wears a sparkling shirt of emeralds and rich silk and her flip flops are sliver inlaid with tiny alexandrite chips each weighing less than 0.1 of an ounce. Her name is Sarani which means joy and she really does bring joy to her mother. She brings joy because she always gets A's in school, and always helps her mom when necessary.  Her mother's name is Remeleen, and that means white antelope. Sarani always writes down that name, always asks why her mom doesn't like the name Remeleem. Her mother always replies, 'I'm not an antelope, I'm not graceful, and I don't like people calling me what I'm not, such as 'white antelope'.



 Part 2:



 Sarani Smith and her mother were waiting to go visit Sarani's grandmother who is even wealthier than her mom. She loves seeing her grandmother because she is the only grandparent she has left. She doesn't even have a dad (if she does she never saw him) so when people bring it up she feels a pain deep in her like someone stabbed a knife through her heart, or like a shard of ice that flash freezes when anyone brings the subject of dads up. Her grandmother always hugs and kisses Sarani and feels like she has to buy Sarani's affection. She gives her things such as clothes, jewels and money. Sarani refuses it all. She hates how her grandma thinks that Sarani is shallow enough to love her just because she gives her presents. She loves her grandma anyways-without the gifts.



Part 3:
 A few blocks down from Sarani's grandma's house was another 10 year old girl whose name was Rosaline Appleseed. When she was young she didn't like her name but as she got older, her love for her name grew. Rosaline lives with her dad and dog named Buddy, in a gigantic mansion. Rosaline also gets all A's and gets highest marks in school. She doesn't need to help clean the house because she has machines to do all the work but always does everything she's told. She loves her dad, whose name is Johnny Appleseed. Rosaline's dad got rich for growing apple trees, that's why his name is Johnny Appleseed. Rosaline is standing outside waiting to go visit Johnny's dad. Rosa is wearing an Italian silk blouse with diamonds and sapphires. She's also wearing a diamond necklace, bracelet and earrings. Her shorts have sapphires in the hem of the shorts. Her dad is so rich that they have their very own private flying train.


Part 4:



Rosaline’s grandfather owns 3 dogs so Rosa always bring Buddy to his house so Buddy can play with the other dogs. Even though Rosa has Buddy and tons of friends, she always wanted a sibling. A twin to be exact. Rosa also wants a mom because she wants her dad’s face light up like a light bulb like he used to in the pictures. Once in a while Rosa’s dad smiles but not often. Now the train comes, sleek and elegant for such a large thing. The purring of the train is comforting.
“Let’s go. Do you have your bag?”
“Yes, papa.”

Rosa and her dad always stay for a week or two at her grandfather’s house since he’s lonely and very nice. He always takes the time to ask Rosa how she’s doing at home and in school. She really likes her grandfather but feels a pity that her grandmother died. But it brings Rosa and her grandfather closer together because they both live without someone they both need and want. Rosa’s mother and her grandfather’s wife. But they both deal with it and their dogs help because dogs are very energetic and playful so they help you keep calm and happy.


Part 5:


Johnny has always missed his wife Remeleem and his other daughter Sarani. In his gold studded wallet he keeps a picture of when the twins were infants and Johnny and Remeleem we standing side by side. Each of them had a simile big enough to light a stadium. So when Rose walks in the living room and see a picture of 2 baby’s and her dad with his wife. She knew right then that she was in fact a twin and a had mom! This had to be the happiest day of her life.
 
Part 6:
So now Rosa found out that she had a sister and a mom she was determined to find them. She absently walked into her fathers room deep in thought.
"Oh there you are sweetie. I was looking all over for you. I need to tell you important news."
"Yeah Ok. Wait what?" Rosa said startled, her brain was a million miles away."
"Oh I was going to tell you since its winter and schools out now I was thinking you go to camp."  Said Johnny in a soothing tone.
Now remember that winter there is as warm as summer on Earth. They have school in their summer time which is the opposite of us.
"No, I don't want to go!" Yelled Rosa.
"Well sweetie you don't have any choice I already signed you up. I'm sorry but I said you should go. Plus your si - I meant you're friends are going to go." He said very worried he might get caught.
"You mean sister don't you? I know you do and you didn't even tell me. Uggh! I'm soooo mad at you! She screamed.
Rosa was mad because her dad didn't tell her earlier and that he was keeping a secret from her all these years.
"Well sweetie-"
"Don't 'well sweetie me'." Rosa shot back. Rosa stomped out of the room like an army learning to step in unison. Then slammed the door shut with the force of a rocket.
 
Part 7:
 
'Oh no, what have I done? asked Johnny to himself. I should've told her before, what can I do to fix this? I ruined everything!' He did the only thing he could think of. He dialed his wife's phone number for the first time is 1 and 1/2 years.
"Beep - bop - beeP - bOp - beep-beep."
"Hello? This is Remeleem Smith, how many I help you?"
"Well this is Johnny Appleseed and I need some advice."
"Johnny!?! Is that you? You promised you'd never call again! I can't believe you, you broke you're promise."
"I'm sorry but Rosa's mad at me because she found out she had a mom and sister. Does Sarani know yet?"
"Well... No. Not yet. She's suspicious though. I have to go or else she'll figure it out. Rosa's still going to camp right?"
"I hope so. I don't know yet."
"Bye." Said Johnny gruffly.
"Bye, I umm, I miss you." Said Remeleem tentively.
"So do I and I'll see you at camp." Said Johnny softer this time.
"You too."
"Bye." Said Johnny, then he hung up.

Part 8:
 
"Bye, dad! See you in 3 weeks!" Called Rosa. She was walking from the car towards the camp with her blue suitcase in her hand.
"Bye, Rosa. Have a great time!" He called back. Now at the same time Sarani was saying goodbye to her mom.
"Bye, mom! I'll see you in 3 weeks. Don't forget to write." Sarani called to her mom.
"I know, have a great time and I won't forget to send you letters." Called her mom.

Sarani was walking backwards and didn't see where she was going and- BANG! She ran into Rosa. They both fell down and dropped their suitcases.

"Omg, I'm so sorry, here let me get that. What's you're name?" Sarani asked.

"Oh, its ok and my name's Rosa." She replied.

"Hey are you the daughter of Johnny Appleseed?" She asked.

"Yes, why?"
"Because you're my sister." She said.

"OMG, I knew I had a sister I just never knew it was you, you're names Sarani right?"

"Yes. Its so cool to have a sister finally!" Rosa exclaimed!

No comments:

Post a Comment