Monday, May 11, 2015

AHW

I briskly walked into to room 504 for Social Studies without my stuff because I heard that we didn't need it. I wondered what we would be doing. Then as soon as I walked into the classroom I remembered what we were doing. The mock trial! It was organized just like a court room would be like. Finally Mr. J called out "Ok I'm going to call out the names of what character you're going to be playing." The Bailiff is Shin Be." Then everyone started to clap.
 Everyone stop clapping!" He yelled.
He continued calling out names until everyone got their role. The judge was Ellie. We ran through the trial and I learned my lines. I supposed to say: All rise, the honorable Ellie Deigan presiding. Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth, so help you? And something else about swearing on the jury. I'm glad I got picked to be the Bailiff even though that was my 2 choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment