Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Inspiration

Today I was thinking about inspiration and motivation when I got home when I was thinking about what to write about for AHW. Inspiration is something that moves you or makes you think of something especially creative or something you never thought of before. Or , I got this from the dictionary: the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.


Here are some inspirational quotes that I found online:
 

 
It shows that don't live in the past, live in the now.





It shows that you shouldn't judge other people about their lives and their choices if you haven't lived their life.


When people cry that means they've been strong for too long.
 
 
 
That means you can't accomplish anything until you try.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment