Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Track

Today I had a track meet where I ran the 800 m, 100m, and did the high jump. I didn't make it over the pole but the guy in charge said that with a little of practice I could be a really good high jumper. That was my first try and I didn't even do it in practice! After that I ran the 800 m and I started out in the middle and Anna C. was right behind me. (Its 2 laps long) After I finished the first lap Anna passed me for a couple seconds and then I sprinted past her. About 100 m till the finish I was 1 foot behind Ania and then I sprinted a little harder and I was running beside her. Then she started sprinting a little harder then I went to full speed and zoomed past her then I ran as fast as I could and I probably looked really funny with my arms really high but that's how you're supposed to run-and it helped me. I finished 23 out of I think 29 or 30. Ania got 24. But Ania's way better at longer distances like the 1 mile and the 2 mile. My time was 3:37:49. I was really happy but for the 100 m I got last and a 18:47. Ania beat me in that with a 17:35. I think with a little practice and some training I could be pretty good at the 100 m.

No comments:

Post a Comment