Monday, May 25, 2015

Are you looking forward to summer break?

I'm thinking about this more and more as it gets closer and closer to summer break. I have made a pro's and con's list about looking forward to summer break or not.


Pro's
  • You get to relax
  • You don't have to get up as early
  • You get to go to interesting places and you get to go to camp (if you want to)
  • You don't always have to worry about getting your homework done on time
  • You get to spend more time with family and friends
Con's
  • If you're an only child that means spending almost 3 months with only your parents, and if you don't have any pets you get really lonely because you have nobody to play with so you have to play by yourself for 3 months.
  • You don't always go anywhere so you have to stay at home.
  • You don't get to go to school
  • Sometimes you forget things you learned last year
  • You don't get to always see you're friends

For me I'm looking forward to this summer because I'm going to 3 camps, one is to help my writing skills, another is to have fun and I'm going to Blue Lake to work on my musical skills! I'm also going up to Higgins Lake with one of my friends to celebrate my birthday. So I'm very excited for this summer! I won't be forgetting almost anything I learned last year because I practice and study even over the summer with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment