Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fire Drill-Not

I could feel the heat wave rush onto my face as soon as I walked outside. The sun was burning, I was instantly washed over with a giant wave of heat. I could hear the alarm blaring "Mah, Mah, Mah!" The alarm screamed. We walked over to the lines and lined up-really quiet. "Ok, there was an electrical that was cut and its not turning off." Mr. M (The principal) said. After about 30 minutes they let us get up and walk around. We started to play red rover but then we found out we weren't allowed to. Then we had to stay in a circle and play silent ball. Then me and Ania went up and asked Mrs. Roberts about our field trip to the mall. She said that we couldn't go into the building until the alarms stopped so it had to be canceled. We were all disappointed, including my dad who was waiting there to drive us. Finally after an hour we got to go inside and drink some water.

No comments:

Post a Comment