Wednesday, May 27, 2015

AHW

Today we were helping the 5th graders plan a field trip to collect gift cards for the jewelry group. The people who already went on a field trip, Ania, Vivian and me couldn't go unless we found a driver and if everyone else already had a driver. Megan's babysitter can drive Megan, Aria and Jane. While Ellie's mom can drive Ellie, Nia, Collette,  and Alex B. My dad can drive Me, Ania, Vivian and Jordyn. I'm really excited for this trip. Our group gets to go to Claire's, Bath and Body Works and Ivivva. Ellie's group gets Starbucks North, Forever 21, and Pink. Megan's group gets Victoria's Secret, Starbucks- South. I can't wait because this is my first field trip to the mall to collect gift cards. Its also kind of special that its in the last few days of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment