Sunday, May 31, 2015

Tomorrowland

Today we went to see the movie Tomorrowland. I was looking to see what movies were playing online and I saw Pitch Perfect 2 and Tomorrowland was both playing in the movie theaters. I had to make a decision whether to watch Pitch Perfect 2 or Tomorrowland. I decided that I would watch Tomorrowland because my dad told me that the Tomorrowland trailer looked like the better movie, and that Pitch Perfect 2 would be out on DVDs faster than Tomorrowland would be. We went to the 1:20 movie and while we were in line I asked my dad to promise me to buy the DVD for Pitch Perfect 2 when it comes out. I won't spoil the movie for you but I will tell you I loved it and my favorite character was either the girl who gets the pin or the old guy. I recommend the movie to anyone who likes action movies. It also touched on the fact that there are many problems in the world and everyone needs to try and fix them, not just one person. So that's why I'm recommending this movie to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment